Yoga Holistic Retreat
- Long Weekend in Nature -
Málaga, South of Spain
From 21st-25th MAY 2020
Early Bird Discounted Price till end of March
Last 2 rooms available!!!!
Join us for a long weekend in the untouched and pristine Los Alcorconales Natural Park, in the south of Spain. Take time for you, to detox body and mind at an Eco rustic retreat center in Malaga close to Gibraltar, South of Spain.
Take time to know yourself, disconnect from your daily life, the digital world, connect with your body & nature.
Renew your energy with Yoga, kriyas, healthy delicious organic vegetarian food, walks in stunning and pristine nature, observing own thoughts and toxic patterns, inspiring documentaries, sauna, ozone jacuzzi, red clay, and Epsom salts bath, walks in nature, swim in pristine river close by and enjoy holistic therapies.
Designed to support you into a journey to renew your energy, discover yourself, bringing into the conscious mind the unconscious toxic patterns that are sabotaging you, planting seeds for healthy supportive habits, taking responsibility for your own actions and well being, practicing to live in respect and harmony with nature.
Our venue is a beautiful and comfortable Eco rural retreat center located in an orange grove beside the Guadiaro river. The farmhouse features a wellness center with a rural spa and natural therapies. Organic homemade meals are served only for guests. You can enjoy fantastic and peaceful surroundings, walk through the Natural Park, swim in the river, relax in the garden or snooze in one of their hammocks.
This weekend starts on Thursday at 5.00 pm with an opening circle,
grounding yoga practice and light dinner.
Finishes Sunday or Monday at noon after a morning Yoga practice and healthy lunch.
Prices & Payments:
550€ p/p for 3 nights double/twin shared room with ensuite private toilet.
600€ p/p for 4 nights double/twin shared room with ensuite private toilet.
For reservation and organization purposes a non-refundable 200€ deposit is required
to reserve your space.
*Places are limited to 14 participants only*
**We offer a discount for returned yogis/nis. Please inquiry within.**
We highly recommend booking your places as this retreat fills up quickly.
By booking with us you are agreeing with our terms & conditions.
Click here to get familiar with them.
OPEN TO ANY PRACTITIONERS LEVEL
Inclusive in the price:
- Daily 2 hrs morning energizing Hatha Yoga in Nature
- Everyday afternoon Pranayama & Meditation in Nature
- Workshop in "How to Heal & Maintain health in a Natural Way" by Didier Fernandes
- Yoga mat provided
- Homemade natural organic soap
- Towels provided
- Sauna Session
- One ozone Jacuzzi to relax
- Magnesium salt & red clay bath to completely renew your energy
- Four or Three nights twin or double sharing accommodation, in a lovely comfortable room with a private toilet.
- Help to organize airport transfers
- Three Delicious & vibrant homemade meals per day with healthy and organic vegetarian food from local sources.
- A fresh orange juice per day from the organic oranges trees at the home garden
- Filtered water through the day
- Healing herbal teas to use all-day
- Sunbathing & swim at the pristine Guadiaro River close by
- Saturday Morning guided trek with a picnic to the stunning Las Buitretas Canon
- Optional Walks in nature in the stunning and pristine Los Alcornocales Natural Park
-Love and inspiration ❤️
-Flights to Gibraltar or Malaga.
-Transfers from /to airport (contact me for more info & guidance on how to get there).
-Any extra ozone Jacuzzi, magnesium salts and/or clay bath and sauna.
-Possibility of booking bodywork therapy with Didier for a retreat discounted price.
Cheap flights to Málaga or Gibraltar airport are available with Easyjet and Ryanair. Or search using www.skyscanner.com
Once in Málaga or Gibraltar, there are trains to Gaucín Station, 5mins walk to the retreat center. Or alternatively, we can organize a shared taxi with a group of participants, to get you to the retreat from the airport.
Contact me for further info and details.
Contact Alicia for further information or to reserve your space.
Alicia email: [email protected]
Looking forward to supporting you on this journey!!!